Tuesday, August 25, 2015

On Wednesdays, We Wear Black

 
 

Wearing all black on Wednesdays can be just as catchy as the famous "On Wednesdays, we wear Pink" statement from mean girls. It looks just as good, if not better! Ft. my favorite nude pumps....
It is 12:00am right and I just got done finishing my homework that is due tomorrow. Procrastination at its best right on the other side of this screen. So, I figured I'd throw up a new article real quick! Sorry for the lack of posts, I've been CRAZY busy. Some of you might already know, but I snagged a job at Nordstrom in designer apparel and also doing PR for the beautiful Gioffre. Very thankful, along with some exciting events coming up!

Anyways, I have been obsessing over these nude pumps that I purchased. Every gal needs a pair of nude pumps, whether it is pointy toed, strappy, or rounded toe! They go with just about everything, including something I thought would never look good together until I gave it a shot!



So usually I would throw these beauties on with some denim pants and a cute blouse with a coat, or a cute little dress with a blazer and belt. But I felt like being a bad ass chic girl and pairing them with black silky slacks with a silk crop top, my black blazer, an accessory (necklace deff), and my favorite hat that I wear almost every day of my life! This look is very laid back, which is hard usually when it is all black. Because wearing all black gives off more of a business vibe, or maybe something you'd wear to an event you should always put some accessories on with it. But it looks like I'm some city girl just goin' to grab some coffee with my girlfriends! The pajama look of the pant along with the crop top gives it that laid back vibe, but of course the pumps and the accessories including my blazer is what chic it up a bit don't ya think?


This makes me feel like I deserve to go to NYFW...... a girl can dream!

Wearing:
  • Forever 21 slacks
  • Zara crop top ($15)
  • HM Blazer
  • Aldo pumps ($90)
  • Aldo Hat ($20)