Friday, December 19, 2014

HipZii

 



 
 
Lina Teixiera recently came out with a brilliant design that I have been obsessed with. The HipZii is like a hip pouch, but with a  modern twist and more classic looking! Made out of real leather, she designed the perfect way for women to carry their phones (fits iPhone 6) money, or even your credit cards all in one! And it's cute, even better right?

It's easy to wear when you're busy or if you're roaming around in the mall or a park. You can't lose anything! It's easy to match with considering it comes in black, teal, grey, brown, and cheetah. Perfect right? I wore my black HipZii when roaming downtown Clearwater, I paired with my Zara dress, NY&C tights, leather jacket and Aldo boots. I was definetely feeling the grungy look that day.

It be an amazing gift for Christmas, or a gift for yourself! Put it to everyday use, get one now at $55!! Support local designer Lina Teixiera.
For more information contact: chlochlochanell@gmail.com
                                                                        or  linateixiera@yahoo.com

All photos by: LIONSROAM