Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Chilly Days in the Sunshine State






Chilly days in Fl.  is a little tease. It's not cold enough to layer up but it's not warm enough for just a simple cardigan. So a Sweater Dress it is!

I love wearing Sweater Dresses because it's comfy, chic, and easy to dress up or down. I went with a more neutral color; cream looks brilliant on everyone! I spent a little afternoon is Downtown St.Pete and it was just a beautiful day. I visited a few shops & ate Sushi at the best Sushi place around.

Because it's fall I wanted to wear darker colors with it. You could also go all nude (brown/nude), pastel (light blue/pink), or do brighter colors (red/orange). I was feeling more of a chic look which is why I wore my Aldo heels and NY&C tights. If I wanted to grunge it up I could have worn boots with cuff socks and a leather jacket, but I'll save that for a different day.

I just love the way the wool feels and looks with the darker colors with a pop of maroon. And hey, I lasted 6 hours in my heels! The sweater dress made the temperature feel just about right!

Wearing:
  • Zara Sweater Dress ($70)
  • New York & Company tights (3 for $12)
  • Aldo Heels ($90)
  • New York & Company Necklace ($15)
Find Similar Styles at:
  • H&M
  • Claires Icing
  • ASOS
All photos taken by: LIONSROAM