Saturday, February 14, 2015

What's a Valentine?

 
"Happy Valentines Day Chlo, I rather you have money than a boyfriend anyways." -Dad

My dad said this as I was running out the door at 8am to go to work, and I thought it was the cutest & most relevant thing said that day. If you don't already know, I'm a full-time college student, part-time manager at Aldo, model, and fashion blogger. So who has time for a significant other?? Okay I might have a little extra free time, but I spend that time eating until I'm in a food coma with my girlfriends. Anyways, the spare time I had today was spent in Bellair shooting one of my favorite pieces of outerwear which is my New York & Company cape! Love this thing to death.
 

 

 
If you're single you shouldn't have to feel bad on Valentines Day. You're to busy reaching your goals and working towards your dreams! This is the 4th Valentines Day I've spent with my best friend, and I wouldn't want it any other way. It's relaxing spending it with your girls! But since it is Valentines Day, I get to wear some my favorite colors aka red. I wore my black Forever 21 paired with my red Aldo pointy heels and Candies Eyewear.
 
It's currently 58 degrees so it was pretty chilly. This is such an elegant look. Everyone always asks me who I am trying to impress when I dress up.....uh myself? I love dressing up that's just who I am! If you're single on Vday, dress up and go out with your girlfriends! You shouldn't let one simple day put you down. You'll find the special someone eventually. 💘