Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Fall Color Trio

 

Mustard Yellow, Bordo and Misty Blue? They don't sound like they go together, but I found a way to wear my favorite fall colors & make them work.
I adore Mustard Yellow, I think it's the perf shade of yellow to every skin tone and it will turn an outfit from boring to super cute! I love my 1STATE full skirt I got from Nordstrum, and the fact that it's a misty blue makes me even happier! The bordo shirt....is actually an H&M dress ($40). I tucked it in my skirt and went with it! I do that 99.9% of the time. The way the harsh Bordo pulls the other softer colors together is brilliant.

When walking around Downtown St.Pete in this outfit, the whole time I was wishing I was in NY. Except I probably wouldn't get that far in my heels. My 1STATE skirt makes me feel like I'm 1950 livin' which my favorite era. Which one is yours?

Photos: LIONSROAM