Friday, May 15, 2015

Polka Dotted Friday's


 
 

So everyone knows how much I LOVE Polka Dots, and I finally found the perfect dress. Not even exaggerating when I say perfect....





 
This dress was honestly a steal. I got it for $40 at Misred, which is one of my favorite Boutiques located in Downtown St.Pete. The way the dress just flows down amazes me. I always have a problem with dresses being short on me because of my not-so-normal long torso and legs, but this dress is a perfect exception. When I lift my hands up the dress doesn't rise, it's a heavier material so it won't shrink in the dryer, and I look like a flower when I twirl. This is my ideal summer dress.
What makes it even better is that (1) Its polka dots; (2) I can wear it so many different ways. Before this look I was wearing my brown peep toes with denim around the waste. SUCH A CUTE LOOK. Or with my strappy nude heels that wrap up the leg with a denim cardi. SUCH A CUTE LOOK. And even cute little maroon flats from Forever 21 with a long grey cardi. SUCH A CUTE LOOK. I have to be careful though because I can't wear this piece every day....or can I?
 
I've been loving the mint color. I've purchased about 3 mint colored accessories and I wear them almost every day. This color brings out your summer glow, along with any bright lips you might be wearing. I wear lipstick very often because I don't exactly know how to put makeup on, but it works for me! I wanted to wear my black pumps with this ONLY because I purchased new cat eyed shades that I have been searching for. A girls gotta have her classic shades ya feel?
 
It was about 90 degrees while shooting this, so I'm pretty sure my makeup was melting off my face. But it was beautiful out, we shot right by the water! And the dress wasn't too short, but it wasn't long enough. Perfect for those summer days.