Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Pink n Tell

Photos: Lionsroam


Floral is in for almost every season, especially for Spring. So is pink, green, maybe a little bit of light-washed denim, and midriff.

I did some pretty cool color-blocking with one of my favorite buildings in downtown Clearwater today. It's pink, and it looks like a building straight from the 1950's; probably because it is. I was originally wearing this outfit at work, but with a black knee high skirt and some emerald green flats instead. Twas' horrific. So, I crawled right next door to AE and bought some pretty sick light-washed denim. I have to admit, AE probably has the best jeans in the world....except for Sweet Rebel and my Calvin Klein of course.


Ignore my black suede heels, they received a touch of white residue from the building while locating to this spot. I wear these jeans about 3 times a week; everyone has that pair of denim they just can't get enough of.




Classic floral and the pink during the spring, who woulda thought! The faded colors against this background intrigued me to the max. This is such a brilliant backdrop. As soon as I changed out of my old outfit into this one, my sales at work skyrocketed. If I had the classic Adidas, it would have satisfied my need of a good floral look.
If you know me, you know I don't exactly show my midriff a lot. I'm against it most of the time, but the look has pulled me in. If you have some type of outerwear over the crop-top, it will always look good. It'll either give it that street, grungy, or chic look.  I went towards more of the chic look with this particular outfit. The denim and the blazer completes it.
Wearing:
  • New York & Company Blazer
  • Forever 21 Floral Crop top
  • AE New light-washed denim
  • Aldo black classic suede pumps
Until next time loves xoxo