Monday, June 15, 2015

Cute, Simple and Under $150

 
Being a full-time college student, I know the struggle between you wanting to spend and your bank account not allowing you. Fortunately, there are plenty of inexpensive, cute & simple clothing waiting to bought.

 
Since it's summer, you won't be spending much on clothes since you'll be in your bikini the whole summer. BUT if you happen to be out and about, hit the stores you know have the best deals. Okay, almost every retail store is having sometype of sale during the summer aka Banana Republic and Kate Spade BUT make sure you hit up HM and Forever 21 first. If you're choosing quality over quantity then deff shop the other way around hitting Banana first. When you shop, you shouldn't be looking for an outfit unless you have an event to attend. You want to look for different pieces that can be worn with tons of other outfits. I LOVE color-blocking with my blazer; I wear my shirt with ripped denims & my woman bun; I usually wear my skirt with crop tops because its a cute high wasted skirt that isn't to short, go figure!
 
When I go in to Forever 21 I get overwhelmed very quickly. So, my strategy is to grab 2 pieces from each section at least. Saves you time & money, it's a cool project to do as well because it's fun to see what you can pull together. I've been obsessing over their denim mom shorts! HM kills me with their sizes considering how small they run! Makes me feel horrible about myself, but the inventory makes me feel good again. They carry the best dresses.
 

 
Boutiques usually have the best sales because not a  lot of them sell bathing suits. They gotta sell their merchandise somehow! P.S. I've been searching for a cute high wasted bikini if anyone knows any good places to shop! Comment below xoxo
 
Wearing:
  • Forever 21 Top ($9)
  • Forever 21 Blazer ($32)
  • HM Skirt (Prices Vary)
  • Aldo Shoes ($64)