Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Fall/Winter 2015 Favs

There were a few shows that just blew my mind like the usual Chanel, Fendi, and Prada, but there was a new brand that caught me by surprise. Ever heard of Carven?

I want every single of piece from Carvens' collection; the polka dot blouse, matching floral skirt and coat, and the shoes OMG. There is not one bad thing I have to say about this presentation. I don't think anybody did. AND the Creative Director(s) are two amazingly talented guys! I'm not used to seeing that.

I adored every single piece in Fendi's collection. The skirts with the squared pieces was just brilliant! Usually Fendi is on my top 10 list but towards the bottom, this time they're up top! The collection flowed so well together. The colors, leather layered skirts, and the mustard colored blouses was just perfect. Check out the side bar for more links to my fav shows!

I'd do anything to attend Fashion Week, a girls dream! xoxo