Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring Begins

It's finally Spring! Which means summer is right around the corner....which also means I am one happy gal. Denim, stacked pencil skirts, and polka dots is what you'll be seeing from me.
The few things I love about Spring is the new, cutting-edge colors of the youthful season! During Fall/Winter 2014, we saw mustard yellow and royal blue. Now you should expect to see a dashing orange with vibrant pink. LOVE it!

One thing you should know about me, is that I love polka dots. It is such a fun, and flirty pattern to wear! Along with the Zara print T-shirts. Their T-shirts are brilliant; the message and artwork on Zara's designs are beautiful. OH and by the way, I got a cool lookin T for only $9 from Zara on Tuesday :-). Platform Sandals is where it's at. They are so easy to match with, they go with everything, and they're cool & super street looking! You MUST stop by Aldo, because they will be coming out with some that I will probably die if I don't purchase.

Denim Denim Denim. Denim jumpsuits, overalls, jumpers, joggers, skirts....they're all in! You will see a ton of celebrities or really stylish individuals wearing denim. It is crazy popular right now, and I've been wanting really cute denim overalls for quite some time. Colored Pumps is something you should have in your closet 24/7. Sadly, I only have red. That is going to change soon, because I need these pink pointy toe pumps from Aldo. Like literally. KATE SPADE. I need her polka dotted wallet and iPhone case, it is truly to die for. I just applied there for a job, I BETTER GET IT.

Who isn't obsessed with Ciara Ferragni?? If you don't already know her, she's a famous fashion blogger as well as accessory designer. I need her flirting eye T-shirt, and her iPhone case. Love everything about her & supplies. My favorite hat is actually from Calvin Klein, and it's almost ruined. So it's time for a new one! I love hats that are the classic black & white, can't go wrong!

Stacked skirts & Weird pattern skirts are amazing. They would always be comfy, and stylish. I think you can turn each of them into a fun and modern outfit. Experiment! Lately, I've been obsessed with rings, they are such a cute accessory! So, who else is excited about Spring?? xoxo