Thursday, March 5, 2015

Burrito Alley

Photos: LIONSROAM

While roaming around in Downtown St.Pete, my photographer and I found the coolest alley....and it had burrito's.

Behind the scenes of downtown's famous bars, lounges, and restaurants there are the alley's that contain the after math and a few secrets. It's pretty cool seeing things from this point of view. Watching the waiters laugh about the customers they had while smokin a cigarette, seeing the band members moving their instruments in at Jannus live for the next show, and seeing what exactly is kept in the back for only the employees and owners to see. Exploring weird things like this VS boutiques is fun once in awhile. I can't stay away from clothes, like there is no way.


I had a very bad cold when shooting this, so it was pretty harsh on my nose. The burrito bar had the spices to clear me right up! That probably sounded weird. Anyways, I came across a very interesting new little shop - Odd Sox. They have some pretty cool socks, and lately I've been lovin some cool socks. I love the way my Aldo sneakers look with my socks and flannel. I kinda wasn't feelin my usual self, so I fished for some street style clothing from my closet. If you don't feel like dressing up like I did, you can grab any time of T-shirt from your closet and just wrap a flannel around the waist. It's pretty hip now and days.

Wearing:
  • Pigalle Sweater
  • H&M Flannel
  • Zara Pants
  • Aldo Shoes