Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Fedora phase

 


I don't know what it is, but lately I've been wearing that crap out of my fedora. WHO DOESN'T LOVE FEDORA'S???

Last week I wore my fedora with my AE faded denim jeans, a button down, and the same cardigan I'm wearing right now. I adore it. Usually if I'm having a bad hair day, or if I just didn't wash my hair the night before (happens to everyone), I'll wear my fedora. This hat can go with tons of things. A leather skirt, knee high maxi, and even leggings! I definitely suggest grabbing a fedora. ASOS, Aldo, Nasty Gal, and HM has some pretty good lookin ones.

You can also wear it to the beach, obviously. That's what they were originally for but ya know. I've been putting lemon juice in my hair so I haven't been using it for the beach currently. I would really love a Supreme Snap back which will be my next purchase I'm sure.


I JUST GOT THESE BABIES. One of my favorite purchases for sure. I wear these babes with everything. Dresses, jeans, and even black rompers. Usually you can't wear brown & black together BUT.... I did it anyways. Rebel, I know. Of course these are from Aldo. About 95% of my shoes are from Aldo. I just can't help it!