Monday, January 26, 2015

Dressin up on a Mondayy





Photos: LIONSROAM

No one likes Mondays. I don't even have school on Mondays and I still don't like them! But the few things that helps me get through Mondays are coffee, beautiful weather, and cute outfits.

I don't know about you, but my outfit reflects my mood. So, dressing up everyday or making an attempt to look cute is a must! Positive vibes make a positive output.  Instead of wearing leggings, sweatpants and a casual t-shirt, try wearing boyfriend jeans with a cute blouse, or a skirt with a cute cardigan! I know almost everyone scrubs it on Mondays or doesn't try. So stand out! Give people the benefit of the doubt. I bet you'll be getting compliments ALL day.

Even jeans with some cute boots and denim button down will do! I know it's pretty chilly out (hence my boots paired with leggings), but you can totally pull a cute outfit together! I'm obsessed with my boots, the gold accents spice things up a bit. I'm able to wear them casually, or with my leather skirt, tights  and rolled down socks!

Start off your week by making everyone wish they'd dress like you on a Monday!
"Dressin up on a Mondayyy."
Wearing:
  • Forever 21 Blouse ($12)
  • H&M shorts ($25)
  • Aldo Boots ($120)
  • Forever 21 Cardigan ($15)