Saturday, January 17, 2015

Polka Dotted Saturdays


Photos: LIONSROAM
 

Lately I've been obsessed with polka dots. I bought a polka dotted wallet, and next it's going to be the matching purse! On this beautiful Saturday, I decided to take a ride to downtown St.Pete. The weather is a perfect 75 degrees.

I've been wanting to wear this outfit for awhile, but I was a bit afraid considering it's more on the risky side. But I did it anyways. Polka dot on polka is a fair enough combo, just don't wear it on black and brown! You kind of have to go with your senses on this one if you're trying to mix a pattern or just wearing it all at once. You have to add-on a statement accessory to even things out. It kind of just makes things fall right into place....ya know?

I do have polka tights, but that would have been way to much. So, I wore my other (favorite) tights. This made it a bit funky, if I didn't wear the tights it would have looked more Chic which is brilliant as well. It all depends on what kind of look you were going for that day!

Be careful when mixing or combining patterns, make sure it's the right color, right pattern, and the amount. In this case I wore navy to black, then big polka to small. TAG me in all of you're pictures because I wanna see what you guys can do! xoxo

Wearing:
  • H&M button down shirt ($15)
  • New York & Company shorts ($45)
  • Aldo Sunglasses ($12)