Thursday, January 15, 2015

Sumertime Sadness




 
 
 

Because school started back up again, and being cold is an everyday thing now, it's been making me think about Summer. Not having to worry about anything besides missing the latest show of Scandal, I'd say summer is something people want all year round.

My best friend and I took a trip to Ana Maria Island and spent 3 days there in a beautiful hotel over looking a river. We brought tons of junk food with us, beverages and lots of tanning oil. The beach was perfect, weather was on point and we had no one telling us what to do. Sounds perfect right?? We ate every night, had Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts every morning and sunshine for lunch. Our hair felt gross from the salt water but looked amazing. The pool and hot tub was something I'd want in my backyard; it was the best feeling just sitting in the hot tub listening to the waves and glaring up at the stars.

Driving though the streets on the beach was actually relaxing, looking at all of the big houses or cottages wishing we'd live there but one can dream right? We might have gotten lost a few times but we made it back in one piece. And we also had a few friends over which one of the best parts...(;

Only a few more months till Summer 2015, in the meantime I'm pretty content cuddling with my Audrey Hepburn blanket watching Gossip Girl and sippin on a hot mocha!